Welcome to Project-Nerd’s Crowdfunding Spotlight!
Here’s How It Works…
Write a 200-500 word summary presentation on your campaign. Make sure it’s spell-checked, edited, and cleaned up. Add 2-3 images with it, including an image sized at 770 x 300 pixels for the feature banner.
Then send this to us:
- 200-500 Summary Presentation typed up in a Word/Google/PDF document
- Some images of the product and/or campaign
- A Feature Banner: 770 x 300 pixels
- Important links to the campaign and product(s)
Remember these important items:
- You are selling us to share your campaign as well as our readers to back it. That written presentation you are sharing needs to excite and inform.
- We don’t have the manpower to edit all of these each week. So if we read it and it’s full of errors, we’re not posting it. Sorry, but make sure your work is clean when sent in.
- The feature image will help hook it. Sure we may post it without that 770 x 300 pixel banner, but then you’ll just see the generic banner on all the links in, including from our homepage.
- Don’t forget to give us your link(s) and creator information.
Once you have this altogether, email the complete package to info(at)project-nerd.com. Keep in mind, we are only posting on Sunday, we are not replying to most emails, and we are only featuring what is clean, straight-forward, and in theme with Project-Nerd content.
Best of luck on your campaign!