The Nerdcast 194: It’s Disney’s World
Is it time to just fight for second place?
Avengers: Endgame continues to rock the box office world, and with its numbers slowing down The Nerdcast team talks about Box Office Champions as well as what Disney’s competitors should do to even compete. Along the way, the team also covers the upcoming movies, such as John Wick, (spoiler free) what’s happening on Game of Thrones, and more.
The Nerdcast. Now on Wednesdays!
Episode 194: It’s Disney’s World
- The Wandering Earth on Netflix
- Game of Thrones
- John Wick 3 Being Praised
- Next 4 Weeks at Box Office
- Disney (Fox) Getting Behind Dark Phoenix Release
- Avengers (As of Recording): $723m domestic, $2.49b worldwide
- Marvel Comics Eclipses 50% Market Share
- Killing Eve Wins at The BAFTAs
- Taika Waititi’s Jojo Rabbit Set for October 18th
- Invader Zim: The Movie coming to Netflix this Summer
- Clownado Trailer Drops
Project-Nerd’s The Nerdcast is back and better than ever in 2019. Join Adam, Bob, Iggy, and Tyler as they bring you an hour of geeky goodness each week focusing on movies, comics, video games, cosplay, and just about anything else geek. Find out why Project-Nerd’s flagship podcast, which now airs every Wednesday, has more than 10 intentional listeners and thousands of accidental ones.