Pathfinder Playtest Begins
REDMOND, WASHINGTON (August 7, 2018): The first of seven Pathfinder Playtest adventures officially began today. The Lost Star runs through August 26 as part of Paizo’s multi-month, worldwide, free playtest of Pathfinder Second Edition. Paizo needs player feedback to make one of the world’s best fantasy RPGs even better.
The Lost Star is an adventure for four 1st-level characters. Paizo’s Director of Game Design Jason Bulmahn gave a spoiler-free introduction to the adventure, “A noblewoman’s vault in Magnimar is pillaged and you are tasked with recovering a lost family heirloom. Can you find it in time for her to visit the Swallowtail Festival?”
After completing The Lost Star, players and GMs should go to PathfinderPlaytest.com to give their feedback through online surveys. The surveys will remain open throughout the playtest period. Players can also share their opinions on the Pathfinder Playtest Forums on paizo.com.
Paizo will be discussing the results of the surveys and changes they are implementing based on player feedback both on Paizo.com and on the Paizo Twitch channel (twitch.tv/officialpaizo). Players can stay informed by signing up for email updates at paizo.com.
Pathfinder Playtest Schedule:
- The Lost Star, August 7 – August 26
- In Pale Mountain’s Shadow, August 27 – September 9
- Affair at Sombrefell Hall, September 10 – September 23
- The Mirrored Moon, September 24 – October 8
- The Heroes of Undarin, October 9 – October 21
- Red Flags, October 22 – November 4
- When the Stars Go Dark, November 5 – November 18